Release Notes - Kafka - Version 3.2.1
Below is a summary of the JIRA issues addressed in the 3.2.1 release of Kafka. For full documentation of the
release, a guide to get started, and information about the project, see the Kafka
Note about upgrades: Please carefully review the
upgrade documentation for this release thoroughly
before upgrading your cluster. The upgrade notes discuss any critical information about incompatibilities and breaking
changes, performance changes, and any other changes that might impact your production deployment of Kafka.
The documentation for the most recent release can be found at
- [KAFKA-14013] - Limit the length of the `reason` field sent on the wire
- [KAFKA-13474] - Regression in dynamic update of broker certificate
- [KAFKA-13572] - Negative value for 'Preferred Replica Imbalance' metric
- [KAFKA-13773] - Data loss after recovery from crash due to full hard disk
- [KAFKA-13861] - validateOnly request field does not work for CreatePartition requests in Kraft mode.
- [KAFKA-13899] - Inconsistent error codes returned from AlterConfig APIs
- [KAFKA-13998] - JoinGroupRequestData 'reason' can be too large
- [KAFKA-14010] - alterISR request won't retry when receiving retriable error
- [KAFKA-14024] - Consumer stuck during cooperative rebalance for Commit offset in onJoinPrepare
- [KAFKA-14035] - QuorumController handleRenounce throws NPE
- [KAFKA-14055] - Transaction markers may be lost during cleaning if data keys conflict with marker keys
- [KAFKA-14062] - OAuth client token refresh fails with SASL extensions
- [KAFKA-14079] - Source task will not commit offsets and develops memory leak if "error.tolerance" is set to "all"